Eddynet Front-Mounted Hydraulic Sweeper for Trucks
PH32-07CA / PH32-08CA
Eddynet Sweeper Features:
- Driven from equipment hydraulic system.
- The brush is driven by single hydraulic motor coupled directly to the core by a splined shaft.
- 32"Ø broom, polypropylene, wire or polypropylene/wire.
- Brush width: 7', 8'.
- 16 gage hood covering 180° of the brush.
- Swing arm system allows the brush to follow ground variations.
- Pressure of the brush to the ground is adjustable by two springs.
- Brush is supported by two flange bearings.
- Two 18.5-6.5-8 front caster wheels.
- Anchor and lifting rings.
- Hydraulic angle change 30° right and left.
- 2 Jack stands for storage.
- Epoxy primer and urethane paint.
- 10' hydraulic hoses ¾"Ø with spool motor.
- Weight 7': 495 kg or 1120 lbs.
- Weight 8': 548 kg or 1208 lbs.
Necessary Features on Equipment:
- Truck must be equipped with a 20gpm pump.
- 25 gallons hydraulic tank and filtering system.
- ¾"Ø hydraulic hoses from pump to the sweeper.
- Lifting and lowering cylinder.
- One double action oil exit for hydraulic angle.
- One double action oil exit for the brush.
- Male quick coupler.