Tiger Saber 25 Boom Mower
With a reach of 25' 8", the Saber was designed as a heavy duty boom arm with your longer reach mowing needs in mind. This boom was built to provide strength, performance and stability needed on the long reach cuts that demand a steadier hand. With 4 interchangeable cutter heads to match any kind of mowing you want to do, the Saber 25 is the clear choice.
Tiger Saber 25 Boom Mower Features:
- Transport: The Saber transport style places the cutter head to the rear of the tractor for optimum operator visibility.
- Operator Safety: Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass.
- Hydraulic System: Self contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to modified policy. Only genuine Tiger OEM parts maybe used for warranty replacement.
- Boom Reach Out: Up to 25' 8"
- Boom Reach Up: Up to 23'
- Engineered Design: Boom mower can handle material of up to 8" diameter with the rotary cutter head and up to 4" material with a flail head.
- Tractor Requirement: Compact Utility tractors with an engine HP of 95 to 135.
Cutting Head Options:
- 50" Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 60" Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 50" Brush or Grass Flail
- 63" Grass Flail
- Electronic Joystick Control System
- Ditcher - 22" Diameter
- Saw Blade - 48" Diameter
- Wetcut - Herbicide Spray Bar System